Who is the magic from? Who is the author of the magic book? What is the theme and main idea of magic? What does the magic book say? Is there a link to the Magic PDF download? Who is Aprilynne Pike, author of Magic? Here is Magic’s book, synopsis, words, comments and review…
Writer: Aprilynne Pike
Translator: Muge Kocaman Ozcelik
Editor: Sibel Yildiz
original name: Magic
Publisher: Pegasus Releases
Page number: 392
What do the spells say? Topic, main idea, summary
Could you forsake the perfection of a world endowed with magic to protect your loved ones?
You will breathlessly read the adventurous story of Laurel’s double life, in which she is caught between the world of humans and the world of fairies.
“Aprilynne Pike’s book Wings was the first in a successful series that sticks in my mind.
– Stephenie Meyer
“A gripping tale of love and danger.”
– Romantic times
“The magic is so successful… Aprilynne Pike’s talent continues to blossom, I can’t wait to see how great the next book will be.”
“Excellent narrative and imagination.”
– Kirkus ratings
Magic Quotes – Lyrics
- “Believe me, missing you isn’t easy. I don’t want it to happen to anyone.”
- “I’m not ashamed of my identity,” he said to his reflection.
- He had always loved reading books, but these books were not easy-to-read novels.
- Whenever I come across a face behind the sunglasses that I don’t recognize, I always wonder who that is.
- “Humans have never been kind to fairies.”
- …everything went horribly wrong. But Yeardley had insisted to Laurel that even if failure was inevitable, she had to see it through to the end. That would teach Laurel better what not to do.
- Laurel was obsessed with the word “random link”. A family meant much more than that. Or at least it should have been.
- You can do whatever you want for the next hour.
- “I can’t even imagine next year. Sometimes I think this year will never end.” “And last year? Doesn’t it feel like it happened centuries ago? We’ve been through so much.”
- But still, there was something strange about this business. If only he had had enough time to think the situation over carefully.
Spells – Personal reviews
My reviews of the other books in the series: _________________________________________________ • Book/Book–3129 -> Post/84665271 • Book/Book–32617 -> Post/74231790 Our main character, Laurel, is a fairy. We see what happened to him and his friends in this book and in this series. Love triangle, action, thriller, adventure are the main themes of the book. I felt the need and curiosity to read the book/book – 1847 author/i568 and the book/book – 119593 author/i118 mentioned in this book. I felt more fully immersed in this book than the other books in the series. So it got a little tiring while reading, but that was good overall. Fantasy and young adult genres are usually my last choice. Since it lacks any literary quality, I don’t gain much from reading it. But hey, that was a snack. I like the reversed corner at the end. There’s only one book left in the series, and I’ll read it eventually…(Mystical leader of radicalism)
Is there a link to the Magic PDF download?
One of the most popular searches on the internet for the book Aprilynne Pike – Spells is the Spells PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDFs is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold through the publisher’s website, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book, Aprilynne Pike?
Aprilynne Pike is the critically acclaimed, international bestselling author of the Wings series and #1 New York Times writer. He’s turned the pages of stories since he was a kid with a hyperactive imagination. At the age of twenty she received her Bachelor of Creative Writing from Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. Since then, she has worked as a waitress, restaurant manager, stocking reader, editor, midwife, and doula.
When she’s not writing, Aprilynne can often be found jogging; She enjoys singing, acting and (of course!) reading books about magic and kissing. Aprilynne lives in Arizona with her husband and four children; He’s enjoying the sun.
Aprilynne Pike Books – Her Works
Aprilynne Pike Quotes – Lyrics
- Was she crying or stifling her laughter? (hopes)
- “You are a plant. You are not human and never have been. The most obvious evidence of this is that you are blooming. Your heart isn’t beating, Laurel. You probably don’t have a heart.” (wing)
- Laurel approached her, but Tamani turned away; If she stared into his eyes a little too long, she would lose control. (hopes)
- “Maybe your mother is right. (hopes)
- “You felt it a while ago, I know. That’s why you love this piece of land so much.” (wing)
- Illusions are completely immaterial. (hopes)
- “Isn’t this queen listening to anyone?” (hopes)
- But love is as selfish as it is altruistic. You can’t love someone because you feel you should. It’s not enough to want to love someone.dreams)
- One of the few things I love. (wing)
- Laurel was obsessed with the word “random link”. A family meant much more than that. Or at least it should have been. (magic)
- You can do whatever you want for the next hour. (magic)
- “You think your little fairy tricks would work on me, you idiot?”wing)
- …everything went horribly wrong. But Yeardley had insisted to Laurel that even if failure was inevitable, she had to see it through to the end. That would teach Laurel better what not to do. (magic)
- “I love old things. They have… history and lots of stories” (wing)
- “I make my own door.” (hopes)
- The next fifteen minutes were like an accelerated nightmare. (hopes)
- “We were with him in every situation. We regulate everything together. That has been our motto for months.” (hopes)
- “Believe me, missing you isn’t easy. I don’t want it to happen to anyone.” (magic)
- “Humans have never been kind to fairies.” (magic)
- But still, there was something strange about this business. If only he had had enough time to think the situation over carefully. (magic)