Whose work is it? Who is the author of the book Neva? What is the theme and main idea of Neva? What does the Neva book say? Is there a Neva PDF download link? Who is Ilgın Olut, the author of the book Neva? Here is the summary of the Neva book, lyrics, comments and reviews …
Writer: Ilgin Olut
Publisher: Dogan books
Page number: 386
What does Neva say? Topic, main idea, summary
“When everyone in the house goes to bed and all noises stop, all you hear is this strange, clear, but powerful music in your soul. A melody that caresses your soul that you know very well and are used to. The sparkling, subtle, gentle, but very powerful melody of conscience…”
Years have passed since then… The young man never forgot a moment of what he had been through over the years. He couldn’t see a young girl’s search for love and happiness, with a deep loneliness that only women possess, and the innocent struggles she went through to find it.
Now everything that happened is like a painful distant memory. It came, left a great void, and went away.
It’s so strange that this emptiness is always inside somewhere and nothing can fill it.
When you work at work, at home or outside with friends, a deep part is disconnected from everything… Like a music constantly playing inside you that no one else hears…
When everyone in the house goes to bed and all noises stop, all you hear is this strange, clear, but powerful music in your soul. A melody that caresses your soul, that you know very well and have become accustomed to.
The sparkling, thin, soft, but very powerful melody of conscience…
Neva Quotes – Lyrics
- Destiny… The main actor on the stage has taken over the play again and is dragged along… Most of the time, people aren’t even extras.
- “The voice of conscience is very simple, very clear and very gentle. But it is also the strongest voice that can be heard.”
- Could human effort change the course of things?
- Unfortunately, life doesn’t always go the way we planned.
- But I have many friends who love me and I love them too. Something is missing. I’ve never tried it, so maybe I can’t describe it exactly.
- They have read Akif’s poems to people who do not yet know the alphabet.
- I gave you my heart, dear beauty… If I don’t take you, my eyes will open. give me your hands Life is beautiful when it loves you. I dedicate my heart to your path, come and don’t run away beautiful….
- Why don’t you read the sidewalks to me again… It doesn’t fall on me, die in a soft hug. I am the child that the sidewalks breastfeed May it not be morning on this dark street May my journey does not end on this dark street….
- Everyone is a little lonely in life…
- I just wanted to say this to you….. I am grateful to you for your presence in my life, for the happiness you have given me…
Neva Review – Personal reviews
NEVA I was very impressed after reading this book, it was a book that really added value to my life. He talks about the mistakes he made during high school (adolescence) and the wrong decisions of a man who later became a doctor… college days, the betrayal of his friends he calls brothers, the betrayal of his friends , the dirty love stories… this man still doesn’t believe in true love… he is constantly searching… he may have joined many women but still hasn’t given up looking for true love… in the place where he works, at the age of 19 he meets a young girl with dreams, believes that it is true love, but he cannot forget the young girl’s past… and he makes the biggest mistake of his life, the young girl’s life … regrets it later, unfortunately, as always, the last regret doesn’t help, it’s a wonderful and gripping novel. There are some vacancies but nonetheless it’s a great work that sometimes makes you laugh and sometimes makes you cry… I recommend you read it 🙂 (edit)
I just finished the book and immediately wanted to share my thoughts. He tells of the mistakes he made during this (adolescence) time at high school, who will later become a doctor, and later, during his student days, was confronted with the betrayal of his friends, whom he called his brother, who didn’t keep in touch with his friends. Despite everything, this man does not believe in true love. At the age of 19, while looking for love, he met a young girl with dreams. He believes that it is true love, but he cannot forget her past of the young girl and he makes the biggest mistake of his life. He regrets a mistake that cost the young girl her life. Later, unfortunately, as always, the last regret does not help anymore… The book looks really captivating and captivating I recommend everyone to read it. (Ozhan Asik)
You… you were very different…. you will remain so in my life, in my thoughts….: It’s over, I want to comment on the heat. Well, getting to the interpretation of the book, I got a chance to get men’s perspectives, which were very interesting at first, hah okay, see what they thought. Oops, the pages I turned with a thousand hopes they would love ended in my silence. Girls shouldn’t be described like that, or really girls shouldn’t be like that. Is it legible? It was an interesting style for me. I am a person who is open to the idea of book diversity. I think every book adds something. But I was very impressed. I also do not know if our author has had these experiences, I am in a very difficult situation right now… Hoping to understand that a man or woman can actually make a mistake, that he is a servant, and mold our attitude and mind accordingly, and look at life and love with that eye like this… It didn’t happen, it didn’t happen, it didn’t happen, it didn’t happen, beautiful, naive, loving sweet girl NEVA … (virtue)
Is there a Neva PDF download link?
One of the most popular searches on the Internet for the book Ilgın Olut – Neva is the Neva PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDFs is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold through the publisher’s website, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book, Ilgın Olut?
Ilgin Olut was born in İzmir in 1969. He graduated from Izmir Bornova Anatolian High School in 1987. After graduating from Cerrahpaşa English Faculty of Medicine, he specialized in infectious diseases at Hacettepe University. Her first novel, Neva, received widespread attention and won the 2000 World Actual Awards Best Selling Novel Award. He worked for some time in the Republic of South Africa on behalf of UNESCO, where he completed his second novel, The Man Searching for Faces. “Squirrel” is her third novel. He is still working in a training hospital in İzmir.
Ilgın Olut books – works
- The man looking for faces
- mold cat
- Good morning Funda
Ilgin Olut Quotes – Lyrics
- Could human effort change the course of things? (Neva)
- They have read Akif’s poems to people who do not yet know the alphabet. (Neva)
- Unfortunately, life doesn’t always go the way we planned. (Neva)
- “The voice of conscience is very simple, very clear and very gentle. But it is also the strongest voice that can be heard.” (Neva)
- Destiny… The main actor on the stage has taken over the play again and is dragged along… Most of the time, people aren’t even extras. (Neva)
- A big heart in a small body is in love with you…(mold cat)
- But I have many friends who love me and I love them too. Something is missing. I’ve never tried it, so maybe I can’t describe it exactly. (Neva)
- But man himself can turn his own life into a legend. (The man looking for faces)
- “Since not only those who are remembered with joy and happiness, but also those who left the most painful mark have become part of this ‘storeroom’…Good morning Funda)
- your enthusiasm has not really left you. i’m just mad at you you have to get it again (mold cat)
- We are the life that flows through the veins. We are like fresh air that fills shriveled lungs. (mold cat)
- I gave you my heart, you shy beauty… If I don’t take you, my eyes will open. give me your hands Life is beautiful when it loves you. I dedicate my heart to your way, come and don’t run away nice…. (Neva)
- The soul can break you, especially if you are a sensitive person, it will tire you with its variability, it will devalue you the moment it realizes that it has reached you, when it feels that it has grabbed you , she will turn and look for someone else… but the body is always there with all its beauty, waiting for you to showcase its beauty. (mold cat)
- I just wanted to tell you this….. I am grateful to you for your presence in my life, for the happiness you have given me… (Neva)
- “Isn’t my fragile soul enough now that you’ve been tossed around? (mold cat)
- I have an obsession that I feel is more over the top than most people. I classify people (…) at first glance as “good-not-bad” and accordingly make them a prejudice like “I like-neutral-don’t like”. (Good morning Funda)
- “There are moments. A very soft, subtle voice within you is whispering to you to do something.” (The man looking for faces)
- Everyone is a bit lonely in life… (Neva)
- Sometimes, as we look at the point from which we came, we are amazed at, and we realize, the extent of the transformative role our choices, which seemed ordinary and insignificant in our past, have played on the destiny line in the future what makes an event important is not the magnitude we perceive in that moment, but the consequences it produces afterwards.mold cat)
- “Memories to be shared with friends… It is also the drink of solitude… It carries with it a bitter sadness. For example, wine has no provocative romance. The raki friends are different from the happy and carefree whiskey friends… The drink of loyal friends…” (The man looking for faces)