Who is the man looking for faces? Who is the author of The Man Who Seeks Faces? What is the theme and the basic idea of ”The Man Who Searches Faces”? What is the book The Man Looking for Faces about? The man looking for faces pdf download link? Who is Ilgın Olut, the author of The Man Who Searches Faces? Here is the Man Searching for Faces book synopsis, lyrics, comments and reviews…
Writer: Ilgin Olut
Publisher: Dogan books
Page number: 260
What does the man who is looking for faces say? Topic, main idea, summary
If you want to make God laugh
Tell him about your plans
“…Married for five years, will be 30 in a year and have children.
Even though I’m a grown woman, we still have a couple of romantic nights.
I wake up very early in the morning and my eyes are unconsciously on the opposite wall.
it slips. There I see him with pink painted face, bent over, tall.
Here comes the painting of a woman with a neck, thin lips and narrow eyes. years before
I go back to the rest of the morning, to the bed with the white sheets, same sadness once
I live longer and shudder. Sleep soundly next to me and feel those feelings for the rest of your life.
I hug my wife who will not know until the end like the first day. only here
Then I can go back to sleep…”
Psychiatric service of a university hospital…
The secret in the life of a successful young doctor, Efe, who keeps his…
a disappearing woman’s face and the intern Burçak chasing after her… And
others, Çiğdem, Koray, Berna… A breathtaking story. from influence
you won’t be able to escape…
Lyrics and TranslationMan Searching for Faces quotes
- “There are moments. A very soft, subtle voice within you is whispering to you to do something.”
- “Memories to be shared with friends… It is also the drink of solitude… It carries with it a bitter sadness. For example, wine has no provocative romance. The raki friends are different from the happy and carefree whiskey friends… The drink of loyal friends…”
- But man himself can turn his own life into a legend.
The Man in Search of Faces Review – Personal Reviews
If I like an author’s book, I buy another to read. His other books, namely… Although I liked Neva and enjoyed reading it, this book didn’t make sense to me. I wish I hadn’t bought it, I said I gave money for nothing, it became a book for me (_Merve_)
It is the second novel by Ilgın Olut that I have read after Neva. What the author says in his first note arouses the reader’s expectations. While I was very impressed with some parts, upon reading I found the topic to be too long. (Ali Gulcu)
The man looking for faces pdf download link?
One of the most popular searches on the internet for the book Ilgın Olut – The Man Searching for Faces is the PDF link Man Searching for Faces. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDFs is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold through the publisher’s website, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book, Ilgın Olut?
Ilgin Olut was born in İzmir in 1969. He graduated from Izmir Bornova Anatolian High School in 1987. After graduating from Cerrahpaşa English Faculty of Medicine, he specialized in infectious diseases at Hacettepe University. Her first novel, Neva, received widespread attention and won the 2000 World Actual Awards Best Selling Novel Award. He worked for some time in the Republic of South Africa on behalf of UNESCO, where he completed his second novel, The Man Searching for Faces. “Squirrel” is her third novel. He is still working in a training hospital in İzmir.
Ilgın Olut books – works
- The man looking for faces
- mold cat
- Good morning Funda
Ilgin Olut Quotes – Lyrics
- Could human effort change the course of things? (Neva)
- They have read Akif’s poems to people who do not yet know the alphabet. (Neva)
- Unfortunately, life doesn’t always go the way we planned. (Neva)
- “The voice of conscience is very simple, very clear and very gentle. But it is also the strongest voice that can be heard.” (Neva)
- Destiny… The main actor on the stage has taken over the play again and is dragged along… Most of the time, people aren’t even extras. (Neva)
- A big heart in a small body is in love with you…(mold cat)
- But I have many friends who love me and I love them too. Something is missing. I’ve never tried it, so maybe I can’t describe it exactly. (Neva)
- But man himself can turn his own life into a legend. (The man looking for faces)
- “Since not only those who are remembered with joy and happiness, but also those who left the most painful mark have become part of this ‘storeroom’…Good morning Funda)
- your enthusiasm has not really left you. i’m just mad at you you have to get it again (mold cat)
- We are the life that flows through the veins. We are like fresh air that fills shriveled lungs. (mold cat)
- I gave you my heart, you shy beauty… If I don’t take you, my eyes will open. give me your hands Life is beautiful when it loves you. I dedicate my heart to your way, come and don’t run away nice…. (Neva)
- The soul can break you, especially if you are a sensitive person, it will tire you with its variability, it will devalue you the moment it realizes that it has reached you, when it feels that it has grabbed you , she will turn and look for someone else… but the body is always there with all its beauty, waiting for you to showcase its beauty. (mold cat)
- I just wanted to tell you this….. I am grateful to you for your presence in my life, for the happiness you have given me… (Neva)
- “Isn’t my fragile soul enough now that you’ve been tossed around? (mold cat)
- I have an obsession that I feel is more over the top than most people. I classify people (…) at first glance as “good-not-bad” and accordingly make them a prejudice like “I like-neutral-don’t like”. (Good morning Funda)
- “There are moments. A very soft, subtle voice within you is whispering to you to do something.” (The man looking for faces)
- Everyone is a bit lonely in life… (Neva)
- Sometimes, as we look at the point from which we came, we are amazed at, and we realize, the extent of the transformative role our choices, which seemed ordinary and insignificant in our past, have played on the destiny line in the future what makes an event important is not the magnitude we perceive in that moment, but the consequences it produces afterwards.mold cat)
- “Memories to be shared with friends… It is also the drink of solitude… It carries with it a bitter sadness. For example, wine has no provocative romance. The raki friends are different from the happy and carefree whiskey friends… The drink of loyal friends…” (The man looking for faces)